|Name:||Eileen Hsu 許小姐 Manhattan NY Real Estate|
|Email:||Contact Eileen Hsu 許小姐 Manhattan NY Real Estate (Douglas Elliman)|
|Address:||Upper West Side, Midtown East, Greenwich Village, Soho, Columbus Circle, Financial District, New York, NY, 10010|
|Description:||Eileen Hsu, works in NYC Manhattan Real Estate, Specializes in Asia & Europe investors in New/Resale Condominiums, First Time Buyers/Investors (中文服务,专售纽约曼哈顿康斗)|
Eileen (許小姐) is Chinese and English speaking Real Estate agent here in Manhattan New York. Eileen is also a SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT of prestigious Manhattan Real Estate firm Douglas Elliman. She is Ranked in the Top 2% of Sales Professionals & Teams in the United States Real Estate Network. 我能說流利的普通話和英語。(http://www.ChineseSpeakingAgent.com) Eileen has a team that service both sellers and buyers of Manhattan New York market. (http://www.GoldHouseUSA.com) (http://www.ManhattanNYcondosforsale.com) (http://manhattannypenthousesforsale.com/)
As a seller's broker, Eileen has consistently maximized each seller's Real Estate investment and achieved record-breaking prices by using her unique and creative marketing plans. As an active and aggressive agent, she will always position your property ahead of the market competition so you will have more money in your pocket in the end.
As a buyer's broker, Eileen and her team (Catherine Jin, Morgan Evans) strategically work the buyers based on their specific needs and timeframe. Whether its first time home buyer, seasoned investor, foreign nationals, or second home buyer, Eileen and her team have the working experiences to service them all. It is no wonder that Eileen's past buyers have continuously referred their family and friends to her. Specializes in Asia + Europe investors in Condos, Condominium sales, First Time Buyers/Investors Specialist (中文服务,专售纽约曼哈顿康斗)
Call Eileen and her team today at (646)644-6929 to experience a committed and result oriented agent!
Areas of Expertise
Eileen Hsu, a bilingual Real Estate agent fluent in both English and Chinese, works in Manhattan New York city Real Estate, Specializes in Asia + Europe investors in Condos• Pre/New Construction/ Resale Condominiums • First Time Buyers/Investors Specialist • (中文服务,专售纽约曼哈顿康斗).
Manhattan New York Condo Buyer Guide for Manhattan NY Condos:
- Manhattan New York Buyer Guide Part 1-Know the Housing Product
- Manhattan New York Buyer Guide Part 2- Understand the Buying Power
- Manhattan New York Buyer Guide Part 3-Financial Report of the Manhattan Condo or Coop building
- Manhattan New York Buyer Guide Part 4-Manhattan Condo or Coop management
- Manhattan New York Buyer Guide Part 5 - Buy Manhattan New York Condo or Coop Must Read
Other Manhattan NY Apartment Essential Information:
- Brownstone, Postwar, prewar, highrise...etc Types of NYC Apartment Buildings
- NYC Apartment Terminology-Studio, Alcove Studio, Lofts...etc
- What is a sponsored Co-Op apartment
- What is a pied-a-terre in Manhattan NYC
Helpful Answers to many Manhattan NY Condos Frequent Asked Questions:
- What is a Sales Application in buying Manhattan New York condos?
- How long does it take to close my Manhattan NY condo?
- Are Manhattan New York Condos pet friendly?
- What is included in my Manhattan New York Condo Common Charge?
- Who can help me manage my Manhattan New York condo?
- As a foreign buyer how much down payment I need to buy a NYC Condo ?
- What is an ALL CASH offer (FAQ#2)?
- How much discount can I get as an ALL CASH buyer (FAQ #3)?
- What kind of NYC property can foreign international buyers buy?(FAQ#4)
- What kind of people live in this building or neighborhood (FAQ#5)?
- Do I have to attend the Closing in Manhattan New York (FAQ#6)?
- What kind of mortgage can foreign buyers get to buy NYC condos?(FAQ#7)
- What are these scaffolding around NYC buildings all the time?(FAQ#8)
- How much is two bedroom condo with Central Park views? (FAQ#9)
- What neighborhood in Manhattan New York is good to invest? (FAQ#10)
- Condos Near Juilliard School
- Condos Near NYU New York University
- Condos Near SVA School of Visual Arts
- Condos Near Parsons the New School
- Condos Near Fordham University
- Parents Buying for Children must read
- Parents Buying for Children tips
We Specialize in Central Park condos, Fifth Avenue condos, Greenwich village condos and other fantastic neighborhood condos in Manhattan New York:
We are Manhattan New York Condo specialists that worked in various neighborhoods of Manhattan New York. Manhattan New York housing market has only 15% of condos, and over 85% are cooperatives. Therefore if you are looking to purchase a Manhattan New York condo, we are experts in our specific 15% niche market place. Below is a highlight list of Manhattan New York condos that are very popular among our buyers and sellers.
- The Charleston-225 East 34th Street New York NY 10016
- The Vanderbilt-235 East 40th Street New York NY 10016
- Dorchester Tower Condominium-155 West 68th Street New York NY 10023
- The Coronado-155 West 70th Street New York NY 10023
- The Grand Millennium-1965 Broadway New York NY 10023
- Millennium Tower-101 West 67th Street New York NY 10023
- The Park Millennium-111 West 67th Street New York NY 10023
- 45 west 67th Street New York NY 10023
- The Harrison-205 West 76th Street New York NY 10024
- Chesterfield-186 West 80th Street New York NY 10024
- Zeckendorf Towers -One Irving Place New York NY 10010
- Petersfield condo- 115 Fourth Avenue New York NY 10010
- 25 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10010
Greenwich Club-88 Greenwich Street New York NY 10006
- Trump International – One Central Park West
- 15 Central Park West
- Time Warner Center-25 Columbus Circle
- Mandarin Oriental Residences-60 Columbus Circle
- 25 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10010
- Grand Madison-225 Fifth Avenue
- Midtown South Fifth Avenue-325 Fifth Avenue
- Fifth Avenue Condo-425 Fifth Avenue
- 445 Fifth Avenue
- 400 Fifth Avenue
Are you looking for a specific condo in certain neighborhood that is not listed here? Or thinking of buying a NYC condo for investment, for your family member or as vacation home? We have a full list Manhattan New York condos that will fulfill your needs and goals, call us (917)837-8869 and we can discuss in detail which building and/or neighborhood will best suit your lifestyle.
Contact us now at (917)837-8869.
Below are some Happy Past Sellers and Buyers Testimonials:
Eileen and her team helped me sell my pied-a-terre condo in Manhattan, and they did a really great job. I wasn’t the easiest person to work for, because I really wanted to sell before the market crashed, and I wouldn’t settle for a low bid, but Eileen rose to the challenge. She was extremely aggressive with the sale, marketed the property very thoroughly, and she brought in a buyer who bid at the high end of my price range. The deal closed, and Eileen did exactly what she had promised she would. I would definitely recommend her to others – Matthew Bordwin
We were pleasantly surprised to find Eileen as our go-to agent for all our Real Estate needs in NYC. We found her through her blog, which is very informative. She is a very energetic person with a wealth of knowledge. She clearly sets apart from other agents. She is the expert especially when it comes to condo investment and for investment for people living away from the City. We barely had to do anything other than the first phone call telling Eileen what our wishes are. She knew exactly what fits us and did not waste a single minute of our time. It only took us one afternoon in the City to buy a property, she is THAT good! After the closing of our condo she immediately and successfully secured a tenant for us. She was able to negotiate for our asking price (which was actually much higher than we would have ever thought possible) PLUS a full year rent paid all cash up front! You couldn’t get any better. Thank you so much Eileen. We love working with you and we whole heartedly recommend you to anyone without hesitation. Steven, Cecilia and son Jayden Leung
Eileen helped me find a Manhattan Condo for my daughter in Midtown Manhattan. She also helped me to find a tenant when my daughter moved to San Francisco. I do not live in New York so most of my correspondence with Eileen had to be over the phone and through e-mail. She is very responsive; she always responded to our questions within an hour or two. When we arranged to meet with Eileen, she was extremely well-prepared. She fit her listings down to our specifications. Eileen was very helpful and a step ahead of what we wanted. She told us exactly what to expect and introduced us to many real estate lawyers. Eileen knows the market in New York very well and she prepared us for the purchase. Huu Van Le
Eileen Hsu and her team provided us with exceptional service in selling our Dorchester Tower condo one bedroom apartment. Prior to listing with Eileen Hsu and Morgan Evans, we had attempted to sell our Dorchester apartment ourselves. After few weeks on the market, we had decided to meet with Real Estate agents and see if we can get the apartment sold. We met with Eileen in Dorchester Tower the same day we contacted her. Her friendly demeanor and positive attitude made us feel comfortable immediately. Eileen also educated us on market comparables and what our apartment can sell for. We initially thought that our price may be too high for the market we were in, but Eileen showed us that our asking price was reasonable considering the comparable sales made in Dorchester Tower. Throughout the selling process, Eileen kept us informed and was always very professional and honest. Eileen marketed the property aggressively and strategically both online and offline, and we received a great offer within four weeks of working with her. We are very happy and satisfied with Eileen’s service, therefore we are happy to refer her to other Dorchester Tower residents – Richard Herschenfeld
I owned apartment in Dorchester Tower Condominium and I regularly received Eileen’s Dorchester Market updates in the mail and when it came time to sell my apartment, I met with Eileen and she provided me with thorough evaluations and market analysis on Dorchester Tower sales and other neighborhood comparables. We have worked with other Real Estate agents in the past and Eileen is very professional and knowledgeable in the Manhattan Condominium market – not to mention her expertise in Dorchester Tower. We listed our Dorchester Tower apartment with Eileen and within a short period of time we had received multiple offers on the property. Many thanks to Eileen Hsu for helping us to successfully sell our apartment and we always appreciate her prompt response – no matter the hour – Alan Miller
Eileen has been the perfect broker. We’re from Spain and often had difficulty understanding the complexities of the American real estate market. Thankfully Eileen helped us navigate it by providing us with all the information we needed and went above and beyond many times. In fact she’s more than just our broker now, we consider her a true friend. She was always on our side being proactive and is aggressive enough to make sure that the other side doesn’t get their way. Eileen will look out for your best interest. She’s got a strong character along with charisma and is very knowledgeable so she guides you and makes sure that you take all the necessary steps. Communication between us was impeccable, she was always there to help us when we needed her. The whole process was much easier thanks to her, especially taking into consideration that we were in our country for some time during this period and obstacles arose on an almost daily basis. - Laura Garcia from Spain
Send Eileen an email now at EHSU@elliman.com now so you can be one of her happy buyers or sellers.
- Senior Vice President of Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Condominium Specialist (Including Resale/New/Pre-construction units)
- Certified Fine Home Specialist
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Chinese speaking Real Estate Agent - Fluent in Chinese 会讲中文, 台湾话和一流英文 (http://www.ChineseBuyNYC.com)
All information regarding a property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. All square footage and dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services of a professional architect or engineer.
HTML, CSS, "raindrop" logo, and generic header image © Market Leader, Inc. All rights reserved, Inc. All rights reserved. Logos and service marks owned by copyright holder.